Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

My time in Spain

Saturday, 14th of July 2018

Hola! So I have been home now one week and now I will tell you about my time in Spain. I had the BEST three months in my life in Spain, even if it started hard it ended good ( It sounds better in swedish). To be in Spain so long is a big experience. The first month I missed my family a lot, but then it stopped. My family and friend in Spain were so kind and I miss them a lot.

The school I were is called I.E.S Francisco Montoya. The school was so much different to our school in Finland. The school was really big and there were a lot of pupils. In Spain the pupils are REALLY loud and in Finland we are quite quiet. In Finland we get free lunch and in Spain they have to take their own ( Like they call it) second breakfast or they can go and buy something from the cafeteria at the school. The subjects were similar to the subjects that we have in Finland, but there were some that we don't have in Finland. The school days are 6 hours and 30 minutes. First they have three hours in a row then a 30 minutes break and then three hours again. Every one was so nice to me and in the first day I already had friends.

Bildresultat för ies francisco montoya

 This is a picture from inside the school.

My second family in Spain I loved. The day I moved in it already felt like my second family. They were so nice to my and lovely. I miss them a lot and I hope they know how much I miss them and love them.


Me and my spanich sister Nuria. I love you and miss you so much<3

I lived in Las Norias. Las Norias is a small town in Almeria. In Las Norias there is mostly just greenhouses. The town was nice, but a little bit boring. Because the beach was so far away like 20-30 minutes with car and there were not many activities for me that I like. I wanted to play football, but the football trainings were from nine to eleven in the evening. I tried to go running, but I didn't like when people saw me and at least when people saw me from the school and started to talk about me running in the school. The gym was so far away and you could not walk there.


Thank you Erasmus for this experience. I have loved it so much<3


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Week twelve

Sunday, 1th of July 2018 Hola! Today we have been to Oceanogràfic in Valencia. Oceanográfic is a place were there is aquarium. Like there was fishes, jellyfish, sharks and more animals from the ocean. There was this thing that you go through and there are fishes over you. That was the first time I saw a shark. It was fun, but it was hot outside and in the bus it was cold so I wore my nike trousers and it got really hot. I also had a headache and it hurted really bad. Then we went to eat and I got a pill for my head to stop hurting. Then we went back to the bus and and we started going home. This week has been amazing and fun. Going to different place and while going to that place seeing how Spain looks. I When we sat there in the bus for many hours and looking out the window ( The time I wasn't sleeping) how Spain really looks. Spain dosn't just have places were people live there is also places no one lives. Like when we went to Madrid. Madrids center ...

Week twelve

Thursday, 28th June 2018 Hola! Today we arrived to Andorra. It took 4 hours by bus. When we arrived we put our bags up in our room. The hotel here in Andorra is much better then the ones we have been in before. We then went to eat lunch and it was a buffet I only ate salad. Then we just came up to the room a little bit and then we went shopping. I bought nearly every to my relatives and I just bought a pair of football socks to me. Then when we were gonna come back to the hotel we went to a park. In thepark there was a slide that I bumped my head in. When we were done we came back to the hotel and put our swimsuits and bikinis on to go to the spa. In the spa there was a SAUNA!! I have missed the sauna in three months. The spa had a swimming pool inside and outside. There was also many jacuzzi. I was most happy about the sauna. Tomorrow we are going to Salou to Barcelona. I don't really know what we are going to do, but I just have to see and wait.

Week thirteen

Thursday, 5th of July 2018 Hola! This is the last week in Spain. Today it is only two days left until I go home. It is very sad because I have had the best three months in my life. It has been so fun being in Spain, but I will tell more about the experience on Sunday. This week in las Norias there is a carnival. There is many programs in the carniva and there are attractions too. It mostly started on Tuseday, then we went and watched a movie at the football place. They played the newest Ghostbusters, but it was in Spanish. Yesterday there was a show were they danced flamenco. It was fun to watch, but it was a little bit cold because it was at eleven o'clock in the evening. Then there was a band that played and the played to half past two in the night! So I was really tired. Today there is a party and I am going and we will go ten o'clock in the evening. Tomorrow there is a party to, but we have to see if I am going because I have to pack the last things. ...