Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

My time in Spain

Saturday, 14th of July 2018

Hola! So I have been home now one week and now I will tell you about my time in Spain. I had the BEST three months in my life in Spain, even if it started hard it ended good ( It sounds better in swedish). To be in Spain so long is a big experience. The first month I missed my family a lot, but then it stopped. My family and friend in Spain were so kind and I miss them a lot.

The school I were is called I.E.S Francisco Montoya. The school was so much different to our school in Finland. The school was really big and there were a lot of pupils. In Spain the pupils are REALLY loud and in Finland we are quite quiet. In Finland we get free lunch and in Spain they have to take their own ( Like they call it) second breakfast or they can go and buy something from the cafeteria at the school. The subjects were similar to the subjects that we have in Finland, but there were some that we don't have in Finland. The school days are 6 hours and 30 minutes. First they have three hours in a row then a 30 minutes break and then three hours again. Every one was so nice to me and in the first day I already had friends.

Bildresultat för ies francisco montoya

 This is a picture from inside the school.

My second family in Spain I loved. The day I moved in it already felt like my second family. They were so nice to my and lovely. I miss them a lot and I hope they know how much I miss them and love them.


Me and my spanich sister Nuria. I love you and miss you so much<3

I lived in Las Norias. Las Norias is a small town in Almeria. In Las Norias there is mostly just greenhouses. The town was nice, but a little bit boring. Because the beach was so far away like 20-30 minutes with car and there were not many activities for me that I like. I wanted to play football, but the football trainings were from nine to eleven in the evening. I tried to go running, but I didn't like when people saw me and at least when people saw me from the school and started to talk about me running in the school. The gym was so far away and you could not walk there.


Thank you Erasmus for this experience. I have loved it so much<3


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Week twelve

Wednesday, 27th of June 2018 Hola! Today we have been rafting. It was so much fun even if I was scared at first. First we went to the place were we were gonna change to the swimsuits and it was not fun to put on teh swimsuits. The swimsut were cold and wet. When we all were done we went to the river were we were gonna drift. When we went in the water it was quite cold. The rivers flow went really fast some places. Some places the water came up in the rubber boat and we got wet. We were ten in the boat and it went good. Some places we bumped in to the rocks, but no one got hurted and thank god no one fell from the boat. We had a person that works with rafring, so we were safe.The person told us that the river goes to france, so we crossed the french border. When we came there were we were gonna come up from the water, it was sad because I wanted to go longer. I would recommed to go rafting because itis so fun. Tomorrow we will go to Andorra. Andorra is a country between Spain and Fr

My blog

Hola! My name is Linnéa Andersson. I am 13 years old now but I am turning 14 in August. I play soccer and like doing sports. I am going to Spain three months. I am not going on vacation for three months it is a school project called Erasmus. Erasmus  is a project that you can go and study in  another country. You can go one week or three months. I chose Spain three months because I want to learn spanish and learn a new culture. One week for me would be to short and I want to get to know new people. It is not many days left until I go to Spain. I am really excited.

Week twelve

Friday, 29th of June 2018 Hola! Today we have sat five hours in the bus. We went from Andorra to Salou. When we arrived in Salou the clock was two so we ate lunch. They had a buffer here in the hotel so I ate salad again. We had free time this whole day. Me and Molly went shopping form some souvenirs. I found magnets and a bracelet for my sister here in Spain. The hotel had a pool, but we didn't have time to go. Now I am sitting in my hotel room that I share with Nuria ( My host sister) and Molly ( The other exchange student), because every one else is n a pub. I didn't want to go because I wanted to write on my blog and so I can get my beauty sleep. Tomorrow we will go to amusement park. It will be so fun because I love amusement parks.